TRANSformers TRANSformers

haha YES dudes! This all came out so well! High fives all around!

Spinstravaganza Spinstravaganza

nailed it dude! great job! Super nice loop and clean animation. <3

My Mom’s Mental Illness My Mom’s Mental Illness

I love the personality to the art and animation, as well as the touching story and message. I'm excited to see the rest of this project/series.

Cheers.
-J

Pyromane Pyromane

Huge fan of this. I love the art style, love the execution. Love the minimalism in the pacing, visuals, and the story. My only critique is that this hasn't gotten the love and views it deserves.

Can't wait for your second "true" animation movie. haha
Cheers
-J

ZeTrystan responds:

You're way too kind, thanks! I'm still happy of all the great people that took the time to tell me how they liked it, so I'm still quite happy! ;)

Let's hope my eventual next animation will be there soon enough, then! Hahaha

Daydreams Daydreams

This is a very sweet story with a lot of personality and creativity. The color work on this is fantastic as well. I would have loved to see a little bit cleaner/more consistent line work, but that is me being nit-picky. Also I think there was an opportunity to resolve the story better or offer another laugh at the end by maybe showing the repercussions of nap/daydream, or maybe what was going on around the main character as they had the dream. Critiques aside, I enjoyed this toon and can't wait for more.

Cheers.

Mus Dash Mus Dash

Happy New Year sweetness!

sweet toon! take ALL the stars :D

NorthridgeNG responds:

Thanks Jay!

Another Evangelion Reboot Another Evangelion Reboot

Love the animation on this! Had a blast riffing on the main theme song also! I think this really came together well, can't wait for more from you my man!

ieJoMaFLo responds:

Thanks man! You did a great job on the music!

The Adventures of Good Boy Bart The Adventures of Good Boy Bart

I'm a bit biased and stuff, but I really do love how this came out. Such a brilliant little fever dream and a really fun ride. Great animation guys! Can't wait for our next project!

Tosmatobeef responds:

daw Jay! <3

How I Survived the drop How I Survived the drop

Really love the what you have going on this, wish there was enough time to tighten up the timings on the music and finish up the visuals. I love what I see!

Best of luck this round!

Inaction Inaction

Looked great! Super fun animation! I in particularly like the character models, just the right amount of characature, and the introduction with the 3D camera tracking. I would love to see more with that! Also, Congrats on making the front page!

If I were to be nit picky I don't really like that there's about 38 seconds of animation and about 42 seconds of titles and stuff. You very easily could have condensed the ending credits into one slide. But that's me being nit picky. Either way, looking forward to more!

BungalowBelf responds:

Thanks very much! Kind words indeed. Is that the ratio, really? More titles than animation. I hadn't realised, haha - I'll try to avoid that in future!